Saturday 21 December 2013

Miley explains why she keeps sticking her tongue out



Why does Miley Cyrus always stick her tongue out for the cameras? Turns out it's because the 21-year-old pop star gets camera-shy.

"I get embarrassed to take pictures. That's actually the truth," Cyrus told Barbara Walters on the reporter's "10 Most Fascinating People of 2013" special

"I'm so embarrassed, because people are taking pictures of me, and I just don't know how to smile and just be awkward, so I stick my tongue out because I don't know what else to do," she explained.
Cyrus also described her approach to the slew of mixed press after her controversial album and recent predilection for twerking. "I refuse to Google myself," she said. "The minute I stopped Googling myself, you don't imagine what a happier person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome