Thursday 26 March 2015

Davido sets to release his album

The  currents Bet award winner davido Is planning to release his album on his graduation day... .. Davido, 21, is currently in his final year at Babcock University . he posted this on his Instagram handle


“game face!! time to get back to the hustle!! last month of school ever!! so
happy im getting my degree!! album drops on my graduation day!!!…,” he
captioned an Instagram post.

Davido clearly has his head straight on.
In a recent interview, the Aye singer revealed he clearly prioritized finishing
school ahead of putting out his sophomore album.
Davido said:
“Yeah, next year it is. I don’t have a title for it yet. You know, I
have been here and there, going back and forth. But I am going
to slow things down a bit so that I can finish schooling in April.
That’s my my major priority now.”
He also spoke about being the only African act nominated for the 2014 Soul
Train awards, saying:
“I just got down from the plane when I heard the news. It’s a big
deal for me. I mean, having the likes of Ziggy Marley, Machel
Montano, Nico & Vinz, and Shaggy as nominees of the same
category as mine. I feel honored”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome